What Is ThermiVa?
ThermiVa® is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure. Thermiva uses non-invasive and safe radiofrequency technology to heat and stimulate the vaginal walls and muscles, increasing blood flow through natural methods. Stimulation of tissue over just 3-4 sessions results in increased collagen and elastin production, making for a more youthful-looking and feeling vagina.
Dr. Frank has made ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation a primary focus of his practice in Munster, Indiana and he understands the issues many women may deal with through the aging or birthing process.
The procedure helps to remedy the following issues:
- Vaginal Laxity
- Inability to Orgasm
- Vaginal Dryness
- Leaky Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Am I a Good Candidate for ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation?
ThermiVa is great for women who experience one or more of these symptoms:
- Lack of Sensitivity or Sexual Pleasure: ThermiVa will stimulate collagen and elastin production, strengthening the vaginal muscles for increased pleasure and sensitivity.
- Stress-Related Incontinence: ThermiVa treatments administered in congruence with Kegel exercise can reduce the feeling of urges to go, help aid in the prevention of leakage, or stop incontinence altogether.
- Laxity (looseness) in the Vagina: ThermiVa will help to tighten the entire length of the vaginal canal, vaginal opening, and the introitus.
- Laxity in the Labia and Vulva: Loose skin or sagging is noticeably reduced with just three initial ThermiVa treatments.
- Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: Without the use of hormone therapy, ThermiVa helps to rebuild collagen and thicken the skin to make it softer.
Dr. Frank will customize your ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation procedure in a highly personalized consultation. During the consultation, he will listen to your concerns and find the best route to fulfill your specific female tissue cosmetic needs.
What Should I Expect During the ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation Process?
One of the most important health and beauty trends has been in the use of radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen in cosmetic procedures. It has unlocked several innovative, non-surgical possibilities.
ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation treats both the labia minora and vagina in about 30 to 45 minutes. As this is an in-office procedure, there is no downtime or need for anesthesia.
During your procedure, a sterile wand (ThermiVa Handpiece) is placed both on the external labia and within the vaginal canal. Expect to feel a slight warming sensation from the wand’s radiofrequency energy throughout the process – nothing overtly hot or uncomfortable. Most women have likened a ThermiVa procedure to a warm massage. The active tip causes tissues to contract, encouraging natural collagen production that will help shrink and tighten targeted areas.
In addition to vaginal and labial tightening, women have reported:
- Enhanced Sexual Satisfaction
- Reduced Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Improved Vaginal Lubrication
ThermiVa is typically done in a series of three treatments spaced a month apart, with an annual treatment recommended to maintain results. Since there is no downtime for ThermiVa, patients can be sexually active on the same day. Based on your relevant concerns, Dr. Frank will explain the best route to achieve your desired cosmetic results in a personalized consultation.
How Much Does ThermiVa Cost?
Dr. Frank takes pride in full pricing transparency. For ThermiVa, procedure cost is determined by treatment time, the number of recommended treatments, equipment used, and the effectiveness of therapy.
Whether you are looking to elevate your sexual life, combatting the effects of aging or birthing, or simply want to boost your confidence and overall quality of life through vaginal rejuvenation, ThermiVa may be the right non-surgical procedure for you.
To receive individualized recommendations, financing options, and to learn more about how you can benefit from ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation, contact Dr. Frank MD Plastic Surgery today at (219) 513-2011 to schedule a highly personalized consultation in Munster today.