Even good results don’t last forever so it’s not uncommon for patients to need revisions either early or late. Patients who are unhappy with the outcome of a previous surgery rely on Dr. Frank restore their appearance.* With revisional surgery, Hobart and Munster-area patients can address issues that occur immediately following a procedure, months afterwards, or years later.
Dr. Frank’s Approach to Revisional Surgery
Patients visit with Dr. Frank to discuss the concerns that they have with their previous surgery. During this consultation, he evaluates the issues and recommends options for addressing them.
The most common concern that Dr. Frank sees for revisional surgery are women who have had a breast-related procedure. Bottoming out, capsular contracture, lateral displacement, deflation, and rippling can all reduce the aesthetic appeal of an augmentation. In addition, Dr. Frank treats Hobart and Munster patients who:
- Require revisional surgery following breast reconstruction.
- Want to improve the outcome of a tummy tuck.
- Have unwanted depressions and contour rippling after liposuction.
Beyond these common issues, Dr. Frank can address most cosmetic concerns related to face, breast, and body.
Rely on Experience and Transparency
No patient is excited about the prospect of having a revisional surgery to correct issues following their first procedure. However, because the body is not always predictable and because patients may not know what they want to achieve with surgery until they have already had a procedure, even a perfectly conducted surgery can result in a sub-optimal outcome.
What matters is selecting a surgeon who:
- Has the patient’s best interests in mind and takes the time to understand their goals and needs.
- Offers the skill and training to perform high-quality procedures.
- Provides patients with the information they need to make an informed decision.
- Has experience with a wide variety of both surgical and less invasive techniques
Before revisional surgery, Dr. Frank gives Hobart and Munster patients a clear description of why their concerns likely occurred. He sets expectations about what surgery can and cannot achieve, and he provides support at every stage of the process.
If you are dissatisfied with a previous procedure, find out about options for revisional surgery. Schedule your initial consultation by calling our Munster office at (219) 513-2011.
*Individual results may vary