Every year, hundreds of women turn to Dr. Frank for breast enhancement surgery in the Munster & Hobart areas. From breast lift surgery to silicone or saline breast implants, these women trust Dr. Frank’s many years of experience and artistic skill to give them the silhouette they’ve always wanted. Are you a candidate for breast enhancement, and if so, which procedure is right for you?
Breast Enhancement Through a Breast Lift
Sometimes, due to pregnancy, age or other factors a Munster & Hobart woman’s once perky breasts begin to sag. No longer displaying a youthful look, sagging and droopy breasts can be an embarrassing condition for women, and sometimes not even a properly fitted bra with underwire can lift them up to look aesthetically pleasing.
Munster & Hobart women wanting to enhance their sagging and drooping breasts often turn to Dr. Frank for a breast lift. During this procedure, Dr. Frank surgically lifts the breasts up, removes excess breast skin and repositions the nipple to a more youthful and natural looking position.
Breast Enhancement Through Breast Implants
Some Munster & Hobart women have always wanted larger breasts, or as a result of pregnancy and aging have breasts that are deflated and need volume restored. Many of these women turn to Dr. Frank every year for a breast enhancement through silicone or saline breast implant surgery.
When you come to Dr. Frank for a breast implant consultation, he will perform a full breast examination and help you determine:
- Whether to choose silicone or saline breast implants;
- What breast implant shape to choose to give you the look you desire;
- What breast implant size you should choose to give you the size bust you want;
- Whether or not breast implants should be placed in front of or behind the breast muscle;
- What breast implant profile is right for you; and
- What breast implant incision to use during your breast enhancement surgery.
Are You A Candidate for Breast Enhancement Surgery?
There are several criteria that women must meet to be candidates for breast enhancement surgery. These including:
- Being at least 18 years old;
- Good general health;
- A breast condition that you would like to correct, such as sagging breasts, deflated breasts or smaller breast volume that you would like to enlarge;
- Being a non-smoker, or promising to quit smoking at least 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after your breast enhancement surgery;
- Having realistic expectations for your breast enhancement surgery; and
- Being in good psychological health.
Should You Choose Silicone or Saline Implants for Your Breast Enhancement Surgery?
One of the first decisions that breast enhancement patients make is whether or not to use silicone or saline breast implants. Both implant types are safe, but they do offer different results regarding their look and feel. About 85% of Dr. Frank’s Munster & Hobart breast enhancement patients choose silicone gel implants, typically because of their more natural aesthetics and feel. Some women prefer to have saline implants placed.
What is the Recovery Like from Breast Enhancement Surgery?
Recovering from breast enhancement surgery requires rest and relaxation. Munster & Hobart breast enhancement patients are advised to sleep either on their back, with their back supported by pillows on their sides, in the fetal position or in a recliner. They are also encouraged to take their pain medication exactly as prescribed, so they can stay on top of the pain that naturally occurs when one is recovering from surgery. Finally, Dr. Frank’s breast enhancement surgery patients are required to make all of their post-op appointments to ensure proper healing, including an appointment the day after surgery, and one week, one month and two months after the procedure. Photographs are typically taken at two months postop.
Are You Ready for a Breast Enhancement?
If you are ready to enhance the way your breasts look, then don’t delay. Call Dr. Frank’s Munster & Hobart area office for a consultation at (219) 513-2015.